CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Things I am thankful to God for:

His mercy on me and His grace
a husband that works hard for his family
a comfortable house to live in
money to pay bills
a father that listens to me
a mother that would do anything for me and my kids
a foodsaver to use on cookies for Tony
the sunsets
water
the Bible
a good friend who always listens (even when she has no running water and mosquitoes are giving her malaria while we talk) - Shelley
Praying friends
a swimming pool
Hope because the Hokie Pokie isn't what it is all about
His healing powers
the time I had in Minnesota
a little sister who is devoted to my brother
in-laws who don't make me crazy
love

I could go on and on. I am so very thankful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

and your in laws thank God for you. We will never be able to express how very thankful we are that God blessed our son with you.
NC Tarheel In-laws

Anonymous said...

I love you sis, thanks for all that you are