CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

A Glorious Day!

Today has been the best Monday I have had in a long time. First off, it is raining and gloomy outside! I can hardly contain my excitement. Truly! I love rainy days. It is always so sunny and hot down here, and I just love to feel like I am in a "normal" place that actually has weather besides SUNNY. So, it is dreary and dark outside. I feel like God is giving me a big hug with the clouds. It is great.
Also, I was able to go to the gym after dropping the kids off this morning. I got in the full workout that I wanted, and just as I pushed the "off" button on the treadmill, my phone rang. It was my dear sweet husband!!!! He just wanted to tell me hi and that he loves me and to have a great Monday! How sweet is that???!!!! All the way from over there to tell me that.
I decided to rent a couple movies to watch while I do Brandon's invitations. Oh, so nice, sitting in the house, with the scent of Sharpie marker in the air and a tongue that tastes like envelope, watching a funny movie with dark clouds outside.
IT DOESN'T GET BETTER THAN THIS FOLKS!
(I do believe that the day I see Jesus will be better than this..... but that is about all that could be better than today!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your love for rainy days reminded me of what my grandmother(Big Momma; Nana's mother)told me when I commented on how much I hate rainy, cloudy days, and I quote her. "Every day that God brings is a beautiful day. Be thankful that you are living to see it." I was around 8, 9, or 10 years old at the time, but her comment has stayed with me though my life. I am glad you had a beautiful day.
NC