CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 31, 2008

NBA Season Starts

The NBA season is officially underway. Big deal huh? WELL YES it IS a big deal, let me explain why. You see different people mark time passing in different ways. Teachers use grading periods, in everyday "non-teacher" life to keep track of how much time has passed. You might hear "Well, the first 9 weeks is done" or "We are in the second semester now", etc.
For me, I tend to keep track of time with sports seasons. There is football, the Superbowl, basketball, March Madness, and the NBA finals. Makes perfect sense right?
So, back to why it is important that the NBA season has started.....I know that by the time the playoffs roll around, Tony will be home on R&R!!!! Isn't that exciting!!!! I am finally to a sports season that Tony will be back for. I am thrilled!!!

0 comments: