CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Go BSU!

As always, I was sporting my broncos wear on game day today at the store. This guy who was working at the store said "OH! Boise State, the one with the blue field!" (a very common comment down here) He went on to talk about how amazing it is how well they have done the past few years. I, of course, talked up the Broncos and the football program. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. He came up to me a couple minutes later and said "Hey, excuse me, why is the field blue anyways?"
What is a girl to say......."well sir, it is because Boise is a uniquely beautiful place!" so that is what I said!
I am so glad that i can educate these poor Texans. For heaven's sake, they think flat desert is beautiful!
True beauty is a blue football field!

Just a side note: I am SO glad that I get to watch the game on tv tonight!!!!!

0 comments: