CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 12, 2008

This stinks!

Ok, I tried to get it together before I came on here to post, but I couldn't. SO you are going to get the bad attitude me....
This really stinks. ALL the aspects of it. I just want him home! I don't like to be sick alone. I don't like to discipline the kids alone. I don't like to prepare for a hurricane alone. I don't like sleeping alone. I don't like to wake up alone. Poop on Osama! or maybe poop on Sadam? Oh well, such is life.

As far as the hurricane.... we will probably get a lot of wind and a little rain, but everything should be fine by Sunday. So, now worries. :) We shall survive.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK Mrs. Liles:
Where is your faith? Reach back and grab some of that you have on reserve.
Love you
N