CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday

What fun is a Saturday in the early fall without your best friend to watch football with you? Not much fun at all. I miss my man. I am still trying to enjoy the games, but it isn't quite the same. It just doesn't feel quite right to yell at the refs all by yourself. There is no one to give a high five to or to say "Oh my goodnees! Did you see that?" Well, I suppose I could ask myself, but that would be kind of weird.
I remember last year, I would go over to Tony's place and we would watch the games together. He would BBQ and we would hang out with the patio door open, enjoying the fall in Boise. We also had a lot of fun going to the BSU games. There is a feeling that comes over you when you are surrounded by 30,000 other fans in Blue and Orange..... and no mom....it isn't fear! .......it is SO fun and exciting.
Ahhhhh, the good ol days.

0 comments: