CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

God is great!!!!

Thank you for all your prayers! God is amazing! God totally took away my headache and allowed me to do my "important" thing. The kids and I flew to California to surprise Amanda for her bridal shower!!!! My mom met us there. It was a great weekend. One of my favorite parts was seeing God's creativity in all the beautiful GREEN scenery. The palm trees were magnificent. I had so much fun laughing with and AT Brandon. He is such a goofball. I will have to share some pictures with you all sometime.
We made it home on Sunday. It has been a busy week so far. God showed me His love again today with a fairly positive experience at the doctor's today.
Will write more later, headed to bed.... hoping to sleep... HA!

0 comments: