CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

A Cold day!

OK, so most of you are going to laugh at me, but I know the folks in NC will be sympathetic. Last night on the news, the weather lady suggested wearing a sweatshirt this morning because it was going to be down to a cold 63 degrees. Well, I immediately laughed and called my parents to tell them the humor I saw in this.
Sure enough, when the kids walked out the garage this morning, Denaiza started shivering, holding her shoulders whining about how cold it was. Then Dimitri asked if it would snow now because it was so cold! HA
After dropping the kids off at school I came home to do my Bible study. I decided to sit out in my hammock chair in the back yard to enjoy the cool breeze....... and guess what! I ended up going and putting a sweatshirt on because I was a little chilly!
Guess my Idaho blood needs to be revived.

0 comments: