CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Oh so SAD!!!!

I had to say goodbye to a close friend today. To truly understand the deepness of our relationship, I have to take you back to my 6th grade year. You see, we spent many days together, rocking my parents' house. Listening to all kinds of music together. When I was down this friend would lift me up, and when I was tired, I would be energized. Moving from house to house, to California and back to Idaho, then Texas. Yes, it was a long and fufilling life.
So sad.....
My stereo, of 19 years, finally gave out and died today.

Unfortunately, the stereo didn't have a will, so no memorial fund has been set up at this point.

:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK You got me. My heart sank.
Get yourself to Biblestudy and quit giving your mom anxiety attacks!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I remember how I felt when I lost my 8-track!!!
N

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you would still have your faithful friend if you had not had so many "stereo wars" with your brother in the basement of the last two houses!!! My china cabinet is definitely NOT in mourning.
YFM

Brandon said...

Would you say it was the steady diet of Tag Team, MC Hammer, Salt n'Pepper, Carmen, a little Billy Joel, and the Hot 9 @ 9 that kept it alive all these years?

Liles Family said...

Yeah, it was definetly that mix of great music! HA