CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

update to Wednesday

and the day goes on.....
can't sleep, head pounds and cuts, sweating, chills, throw up, more medicine, doesn't work, sleep, phone call from Dimitri's teacher, he has peed in his pants twice today and peed all over their bathroom, I need to go pick him up, get up, clean up, get clothes, arrive at school, change Dimitri, collect 2 pee soaked outfits, get Denaiza, get in car, can't see staright, head is going to burst, go home, get home, turn on cartoons, put two towels under Dimitiri so he doesn't pee on the sofa, cry......cry some more......don't think I can keep this up much longer.

2 comments:

Jami said...

You can do it! I hope you get to eeling better - I hate when the " 'single' moms cant get sick" rule gets thrown aside...

Anonymous said...

I can all things through Christ who strengthens me. TAKE the strength he is GIVING.
I LOVE YOU.
YFM