CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Choices and Decisions

I have so many things on my plate to make decisions about. I wish it were as easy as which shoes to wear. (cause we all know it would be flip flops, rain, snow, sleet, or hail) I feel like my decision-making confidence is kind of low because of all the times I have messed up. I don't want to make another bad choice.

On another note, we have reached another Friday! That means another week is behind us. We only have about 36% left to go before R&R!!!! We are also down to 15 million seconds until he will be home for good..... well at least until this deloyment will be considered a past event.

A random scrapbooking thought....have any of you sat down and looked at your pictures and realized that you have so many that you don't even know where to start? This is the obstacle I face each time I attempt to start......any ideas on how to get over that little bump in the road?

0 comments: