CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Synopsis of my morning

2:30am still awake, 3:15 am still awake, finally asleep, nightmare, wake up startled, 6:45am, head pounding, another lovely headahce, great, slept through alarm, great, jump out of bed, already late, kids up, Dimitri peed in the bed, Dimitri in bath tub, Dimitri dressed, Denaiza temper tantrum, kicking the wall, Dimitri crying while I brush his teeth, Dimitri done, brush Denaiza's teeth, she spits on my sleeve, Denaiza done, walk downstairs, Dimitri shoes on, Denaiza screaming, Deaniza kicking wall, coats on, Dimitri in car, my head feels like it is being sliced by a knife, Denaiza won't get in the car, temper tantrum in garage, start car, Denaiza in car, music about repentance and forgiveness on, Denaiza kicking the seat in the car, smell pee smell in car, figure out that Denaiza peed in her bed, too late for a bath, Denaiza lies about peeing in her bed, car pulls in front of me while I am going speed limit of 55, slam on brakes, get to school, kids out of car, Denaiza refuses to cross street with me, cross parking lot with Dimitri, Denaiza yelling, get "the look" by school employees when Denaiza finally walks across crosswalk alone, enter school, sign in, kids to class, hug Dimitri, Denaiza ignores me, walk back out of school, take deep breath of humid sticky air, getting sick to my stomach, get in car, blinding sun in my eyes, driving home, pull over, throw up, back in car, arrive home, sheets from 2 beds with pee into washing machine, take medicine for head, check email in hopes of reading a kind word from my husband, junk email, head pounding.....
All this and it isn't even 8am yet. I am going to lay down to pray that this headache will go away before I have to pick up the kids. Hopefully the day will reset so that when I wake up again this will have all been a bad dream and not reality.

"morning by morning new mercies I see"
My prayer today: Lord although I do not deserve it, please show me Your mercy this morning.

0 comments: