CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Early Valentine's Day

The kids both had parties in their classes today to celebrate Valentine's Day. I was able to go and split the time between the two parties. Dimitri's teacher brought an ice cream cake and they had all kinds of candy and treats. The kids danced and sang. They had a blast.
Denaiza's class had fruit, chips, cupcakes, and candy. They watched Madagascar. They also had a great time.
Neither class took naps today, so the kids had to lay down when we got home. Even though they were on a sugar high, they both slept for awhile. When they woke up we went on a walk around the neighborhood. It was a nice day here today. It was in the high 70's with a few clouds in the sky.
We came home and then the kids played football and hide and seek in the front yard.
Now, dinner is a little late, but they should be ok.
We don't have any plans for tomorrow. I was thinking about going out to dinner, the three of us, but then decided against it. I think we will just stay at home. I might make a turkey roast and pink mashed potatoes. We will see how the day unfolds.
I hope that each of you has a love-filled day tomorrow. Give lots of hugs. We send some your way too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like anyone in their right mind would make pink mashed potatoes for a Valentine's dinner!! Who be 'yo mama???

Liles Family said...

I don't know where I came up with that idea but I was thinking about doing heart shpaed jello jigglers too. :) You be my mama!