CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Wedding Fun

Brandon and Amanda has an amazing, gorgeous, breathtaking, beautiful........indescribable, wedding. My mom did an amazing job planning and putting all the little details in place. Everything from the party favors, to the flowers were perfect. Denaiza looked like a little lady, so grown up. Dimitri was, well, Dimitri, in his tuxedo with tails. They had the time of their lives at the reception dancing with all the other kids. (Amanda's sister have both adopted 2 children from Ethiopia, and Denaiza adored them all!)
It was really hard to do all the wedding things without Tony. As happy as I was for Brandon, I just felt a heaviness in my heart. I did my best to be strong and managed to get through the night with only a few tears.
The reception was held in the new sky box down at BSU. This site was more beautiful than words can describe. The room was all windows with an incredible view of Boise. You could see everything about Boise that Tony and I love SO much....the river, the fall trees, the foothills, downtown, and of course the Blue field!
Here are some pictures of the night. I will also include a link to some pictures that Amanda's brother-in-law took. Enjoy!




http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=261137103/a=8250125_57967530/t_=8250125

0 comments: