CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

ok...another one

I have nothing of interest to write, so I have to depend on my son....so here is what went down today...
I have to give you a little background though on this one. Dr. Cofield is a child counselor that Dimitri has started seeing....

Ok, so I was getting teary-eyed sitting at the table reading my Bible. There is a situation in my life that I am trying to deal with right now, and my feelings are hurt and my heart is said....so I was reading my Bible. DImitri came up and said, "Oh mommy, why are your eyes crying?" I said "well, there is a lady that is being mean to me and it makes me sad." He said, while rubbing my elbow, "Ohhhh it is ok mommy, you can tell God about that mean lady or if you want I will take you to tell Dr. Cofield."

I couldn't help but laugh at that one.

Then Denaiza chimed in from across the room and yelled "Maybe if Daddy was here he could make her sit on the wall and tell her to use nice words!"

Oh,no, my dear, if daddy was here "the mean lady" might have a black eye for messing with his lady!!!

0 comments: