CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mary and her lamb

We were sitting at the table eating lunch and the kids were asking about God and Jesus. Denaiza said that "sins" means "owies" and that is why Jesus had owies when he died. We talked about how he rose up and now Jesus lives with God. So, Denaiza adds...." well, you know that Mary is flying around up there too." I said ok, why is that, and Denaiza said "because she was his mommy, and you always have to be with your mommy." Then Dimitri pipes in and says " NOooooo Denaiza, Mary isn't there, she is with her lamb." I was thinking the lambs in the barn when Jesus was born.....but then he says, "the lamb that followed her to school."
It might take you a minute....but you will get it!!! :) Life with 4 years olds can be quite humorus.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys:
Pop and I got it from the beginning! Demetri is pretty sharp. I wish you could have heard PaPa Larry laughing! That one should go to the Belief Net jokes.
NC

Anonymous said...

I agree with you. He is sharp. But I think Denaiza has something going on up there too. I sure didn't know all that about Jesus when I was 4 or.....maybe not even when I was 40???

But I'm sure that Denzaiza would love to have her Mommy with her where ever she goes! She certainly has a great one to have around.

Hang in there with those 4 year olds. DON"T get too much of a "side ache" listening to them and then laughing under your breath!

Dad from Boise

Unknown said...

hahahahha.... that is cute

<3 Amanda