CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Have you ever wondered?

Tonight we are supposed to set our clocks back one hour at 2am. So, since I am wide awake at this unpleasant hour, my mind started thinking about the time change. Have you ever wondered what the tv scheduling does when it is time to "go back an hour"? Do they repeat what was just on from 1am to 2am? If not, how do they differentiate the first 1am to 2am time slot from the second 1am to 2am time slot on the tv guide? This could become a very complicated subject if you really think about it. The poor tv producers that have to figure this out! My goodness, no wonder they make so much money! Well, I have about 19 minutes before I find out the truth about how it works....I will do my best to let you all know. (because I am sure the rest of the world is asleep and missing out on this momentous occasion)

One more thing, while I am on this whole time change topic, Iraq doesn't observe the change, SO now that my brain has officially switched over to translating all time that I see into 8 hours ahead, I now have to re-program it to calculate 9 hours ahead. Oh! Life is so full of complications!


0 comments: