CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

The New Hair-Do

It took a LONG time. I mean, a really long time, as in all weekend. I guess that is why they charge so much at the salons to do it. But my husband was proud and his comment regarding the new do was "way to go dear, you saved us like 100 bucks!" Yes, I do all that I can to impress my husband. In Proverbs 31 it talks about a wife's hands doing positive and helpful work for her family.....I guess in my world, braiding extensions for hours on end qualifies! Gotta stretch that dollar!

It turned out really cute. The only problem is that Dimitri started crying and threw himself on the floor when I told him "No, you may NOT have long hair like this." Guess he needs daddy back to remember how "cool" it is to get a short haircut.
Here are the pictures.

Yes, those are crystal and pink princess crowns!!!

Oh, and for all those of you who were wondering what the outcome was last night.....the tv guide went from 1-1:30 amd to 1:30am to 1:00am then to 1:30am then to 2:00am.....It was interesting. AND it got my mind wondering about a whole bungh of other things like....this is really a time in life where you could be two places at one time ex: at the store at 1:00amon November 2nd, 2008 the first time and at home at 1:00am November 2nd, 2008 the second time around...... I came up with a lot more, but I will spare you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she looks way too old with that long of hair
-uncle Bryan

Bonnie Lewis said...

nice job with those braids! I would NOT have had the patience. Seriously. I would have probably made something up as to why she could not have braids :it makes your hair fall out, it's only allowed in the summer cause it leaves too much of your head exposed and you will catch cold...which is WHY i am not a mom yet. :)

cute blog!

Anonymous said...

Way to go BooBoo! I don't think I could have done that. I guess that is one of the reasons God blessed me with all boys! Keep up the good work! 'And her husband rise up and calls her blessed".

NC