CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

Trip to Idaho

We have been so blessed to be up in Idaho for the past several days. It has been a whirlwind, but what a great time has been had by all. We flew up on the 17th and the flights were smooth. The kids enjoyed the tv's on the plane. God blessed us from the start with a kind man helping me pull 2 of the 3 big suitcases from the shuttle into the airport. I was so glad God placed him there. We arrived in Boise really late, but very happy.

Brandon and Amanda flew in the next night. It was so great to see them, and to hug them. I really miss my brothers when we are apart.
Amanda and I were pampered by my mom and sent to get manicures and pedicures! It was a blast. Brenda, our pamperer, and friend, is always so fun to be around. Laughing is a great relazer, and she always makes me do lots of it. My mom was VERY creative and made cookies shaped like hands and feet and brought them to us to eat that morning! We are so loved and spoiled.

On Wednesday night we had some of our special friends over to the house to love on Brandon and Amanda. I loved seeing them all again. Being in Texas, I had kind of forgotten how much fun it can be to spend time with people you love. I get so isolated down there.....this trip has given me enough "interaction time" to last for several more months.....but like I said, being around these friends is a real blessing.


Brandon and Dimitri had matching shirts on that night. It was pretty cute. They were both wearing "pony" shirts that Daddy would have been very proud of!!! Brandon decided to try to teach Dimitri how to pose with a serious face. The picture below is proof of that. Too funny...


0 comments: