CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

You know it is hot when.....

Ok, so before we moved to Texas I often told the kids that it was going to be really hot in Texas, but someone needed to be telling me that! My goodness is it ever hot here!!!!! Below are some things that have really convinced me that it is hot.....

You Know It Is Hot When......

-your daughter stands at the window and frowns, saying "I sure wish it was colder outside so that we could go swimming, cause I will get too hot in that pool today!"

-you need to instal those little windshield wipers on your sunglasses to keep the sweat off

-the weatherman gets excited that it has "currently dropped all the way down to 95 degrees" on the 10 o'clock news

-the salmon you had in the back of your car during your drive back from Austin is now cooked to the recommended 145 degrees......and it was never put in the oven

-your son asks why the sun won't just go to bed

-the crayons on the table....inside the house.....have all melted together

To be continued......

0 comments: