CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

God is real and He is awesome

So yesterday around 4 pm I started to get a really bad headache. By the time the TOny got home around 7 pm it was full blown. I was so upset because I had so many things that I wanted to help Tony with to get him ready for his trip. I cried and prayed and yelled a little, and prayed......
Tony came to bed around 10:20pm once he was done packing everything. My heart was really crushed because all I had wanted to do was be strong for my husband, and there I was laying in bed, not able to talk or move.
I prayed some more....I prayed that God would have mercy on me and that He would simply take the headache away. There was no way that I was going to make Tony take me to the ER last night when he so much to do today.
I woke up around midnight and my headache was almost completely gone!!!!!!! HE TOOK IT AWAY!!! I have never had a headache that bad that went away without going to the ER. God really took it away.
I was so thrilled. It was so amazing to me. Tony was asleep, but I was able to stay up all night and hug him and rub his back, and pray over him.
This morning I was able to drop him off and be there to give him a hug.
GOD DID ALL THAT!!!!!!
Please praise Him with me today. It has been a really hard day because of the circumstances, but I am doing all that I can to PRAISE GOD at every possible moment.

0 comments: