CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coolest thing....

Life has been extra rough lately, and I have to be honest, I haven't been taking it in stride. It has gotten to me.
So, today I decided to go get groceries after picking up the kids. I was on my way back home and out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of a billboard at a church that said AFRICAN CHILDREN's CHOIR....and guess what???? the concert was tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited I got all teary. Why? Beacuse it was like a BIG hug from God! Seriously, He put that sign there, and put my eyes upon it at just the right time. He knew how much I needed that.
It was beyond awesome!
So, the kids and I went to the concert tonight, and it was wonderful, as always. I just kept crying, but they were tears of joy. I felt SO loved that God would allow me to know about this concert and get to see it again.....even in Texas....
The kids loved it and danced and sang. It was great.
I talked to the leader afterwards and I think I will get the chance to go by and hang out with them tomorrow! YEAH!!!! I am looking forward to that.

0 comments: