CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Good Times in Idaho

My family will think that I have absolutely lost my mind once they read this. Just about as long as I have been alive, I have NOT enjoyed going outside in the snow....to ski, to play, or to do anything else crazy like that. Well, today was a change. I originally sent the kids out, all bundled up, by themselves into the back yard. Then I heard Tony's voice saying (from a conversation earlier in the day) "You better get out there and make a snow man for me!" So, I got some snow clothes on and ventured out. I was weary of all this so-called fun that was to be had. The kids and I headed to the front of the house. We built a snow man. We shoveled the sidewalks. Then Dimitri decided he wanted me to make a "snow bed" for him to take a nap in.
We had a really fun time. Now I must say, that no one besides the kids saw me outside, as the others in the house were resting......so you are just going to have to trust me!
Honey.....I tried to make you proud!
OH, forgot to mention that Dimitri and I were the ones that had the most fun. We had a blast....Denaiza on the other hand, had a huge temper tantrum...go figure.




0 comments: