CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Seconds.....

Well, God has brought us through over 28 million seconds in this deployment. That is alot. I have around 3 to 4 million left.....I think I can make it.

This summer has been so busy! The kids had swimming lessons for 2 weeks. Dimitri had football camp for 1 week. They had 1 day of golf......long story. They also just finished 1 week of basketball. Next week is free....thankfully! The wek after that they will have soccer. I am tired just thinking about all that. They have completley enjoyed it though.

We got a puppy!!!!!!!!!!!! He is precious. His name is Winchester Freki, but we call him Chester. He is in training to be our service dog! God is so good and all-knowing. He provided the perfect dog and situation for us. We believe that Chester is going to be used by God in mighty ways to help with some of the problems we have been dealing with. To say that I am excited about this edition would be a severe understatement.

Tony came home for R&R and we had a wonderful time. We went up to Tammarack and rented a cabin for a few days. Grandpa and Grandma were saints and kept the kids. Tony and I felt like we were on a 2nd honeymoon! It was so relaxing. The area was maginificent. God did such a great and perfect job creating Idaho!

My 10 year class reunion is this weekend. The kids and I had a fun time at the BBQ tonight. They looked darling and behaved very well. I enjoyed talking to old friends. Good times......good times.....

Exciting news.....both kids can FINALLY ride their bikes (with the training wheels). I tried for months in Texas to teach them without any success. We came to Idaho and Uncle Brady had they riding like pros in days! Thanks Brady! You are great! If you are this great and teaching everything I might have you try teaching them to wipe their bottoms......cause I am a bit tired of that job! :)

That is all for now. I will try to get some pictures of all the adventures on here soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like God is blessing you with an awesome summer! God is so good.
I know He is proud of you. Me too.
YFM