CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

We started off the morning with the kids eating cinnamon rolls while I got ready for church. Then I got them in their outfits. We headed to church and received God's word. In the sermon I was reminded that God's hand is in everything in life, even the hard and evil things.


After church we came home and the kids took a nap. When they woke up from their nap we had a mini easter egg hunt and they got a little gift for Easter. Denaiza got a swimming Barbie and Dimitri got a "Woody" doll from the movie TOy Story. He was thrilled and played with Woody and Buzz the rest of the day!
Here are some pictures.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO GLAD YOU GOT TO GO TO CHURCH!
YFM

Anonymous said...

The kids look great. I like Dimitri in his dad's tie! And he really looks like he had fun finding his eggs.
Deniza looks happy too. I hope you had a good day as well.
Love you all
dad