CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A good day

Today was a good day. God worked some wonderful things out in our lives. I was finally able to find a program here that might be able to help Denaiza. It has been more than rough the past few months. This program has many different things available and I think that we will be able to find something to help Denaiza's life be more enjoyable. She had her first appointment today. We were also able to get into another doctor there next week; they had originally had a month waitlist, but providentially, there was a cancellation this morning and they were able to get us in! YEAH!
Also, I was able to get in to see a doctor today. Our prayer was that she would be receptive, kind, and compassionate towards what it is going on, and she completely was! It was awesome. She decided to put me on some medicine that, according to the research, should have a really positive effect on things.
These have been two big hurdles in my life, and God took care of them both in one day! His mercy shone down on us in Texas today.

Another great piece of info is that my mom is coming to visit us!!!! I am so excited. Besides the giggling and laughing that we always do together, it will be so fun to have someone to do things with here. I will have someone to talk to while I wait to pick the kids up from school! Just little things like that will be so nice. I have several little house keeping things to do as well, but they take two people, so they have been on hold for the past 6 months.......it will be nice to get them done. I am really excited to have a girls night.....every night....after the kids go to bed!!!!!

1 comments:

Jami said...

Not sure if this is what you are referring to but Mariah was dignosed with ADHD fter Christmas we just started her on meds last week and I cant tell you the difference it has made. We had done everything in the book and I was beginning to feel like a failure as a parent but the dr explained it to me like this,"if your child has diabetes nad needed meds would you give them meds?" OF course! "Well, think of this as the same thing." Kinda made me feel better. We are also going to start counciling too, this will hopefully help with her emotions. Hope everything you are going thru continues to run smoothly!xo